As of NEO Pro 8 and NEO Find 4 these NEO products are using SQlite for their catalogs.
Normally there is no need for separate installation.
This program is part of and installed by the installation program.
However, in case you need to download/install SQlite separately for your NEO product, you can do so here:
Download SQLite (x86 and x64)
| Instructions to install:
- ► Close Outlook and NEO
- ► Click the link above to download SQLite
- ► Save or move the file to "C:\Program Files (x86)\NEO Pro" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\NEO Find"
- ► Unzip the file
- ► Rename the current sqlite3.dll (if present in the folder) to (e.g.) sqlite3_old.dll
- ► Rename the x86 or x64 version of the downloaded file to sqlite3.dll (if unsure check properties of NeoPro.exe and on the details tab check version: build xxx0 is x86 and xxx1 is x64)
- ► After this start Outlook and NEO Pro
In case of questions you can contact us at email@example.com