What's New - NEO Pro 4.0
Build 437 Final Beta (18 December 2008)
Applies to NEO Pro 4.0 Beta
This describes the changes in the following release:
Version: 4.0 Build 437
Released: 18 December 2008
Release 4.0 Build 437 is the final beta release of the upcoming major release 4.0.
For a full listing of what is included in the beta version, please see
the What's New for this version.
This latest beta version can be installed over an already installed v4 - the beta license will remain valid.
When installing the Beta release for the first time, a beta license will be obtained valid
until the end of the beta period (which may be extended if needed).
After the Beta period, a normal evaluation license can be obtained.
What's new in this Beta version - build 437 New Features:
- Minimize Options. On the Tools | Options | Miscellaneous tab following Minimize Options are now available:
Hide when minimized
- This will hide NEO Pro in the system tray when minimized. Double-clicking the tray icon
will open NEO Pro again.
Minimize on startup
- When starting, NEO Pro will start minimized. Combined with previous
option, NEO Pro will hide directly into the system tray upon starting.
- IMAP folders in the HOT section will show "(IMAP)" behind folder name to distinguish them from other Outlook folders.
- When deleting an IMAP message, the Active flag will be removed to avoid showing deleted messages in the Active Mail folder.
- Emails filed in subfolders of the Inbox will not show 'Filed'
- Confirmation needed to Block Spam Sender when clicking this icon on the toolbar.
- Improved handling of foreign characters.
- When opening an attachment from NEO's preview pane, sometimes changes were lost unnoticed upon closing.
This has been resolved.
- When moving through the folder list, occasionally multiple folders appeared selected.
This is now resolved.
Additional information on the Beta release
Click here for a detailed description of what's new in v4.
NEO Pro 4.0 beta release history
T1171 - What's New - NEO Pro 4.0 Build 427 Beta 1 (06 November 2008)
T1172 - What's New - NEO Pro 4.0 Build 429 Beta 1 (26 November 2008)
T1173 - What's New - NEO Pro 4.0 Build 433 Beta 2 (09 December 2008)