What's New - NEO Pro 7.1 Build 7090 / 7091 beta - 3 January 2018
||Applies to NEO Pro 7.1
This describes the changes in the following release:
Version: 7.1 Build 7090 beta (x86 for 32 bit Outlook)
Version: 7.1 Build 7091 beta (x64 for 64 bit Outlook)
Released: 3 January 2018
For a listing of what is changed in this build version, please see
For what's new in NEO Pro 7 please see the What's New for this new version.
NEO Pro 7 introduces Btrieve 12:
Starting NEO Pro 7 Btrieve 12 will be used for NEO's catalog.
For more details on this please see the What's New for this new version.
This beta release is intended to be the final beta for NEO Pro 7.1 - we hope to release final NEO Pro 7.1 very soon now.
What's new in this build 7090/7091:
- Icons in NEO Pro now resize with resizing font size under Tools, Options, Rading Pane tab, Font Size NEO Panes.
- When starting NEO Pro for the first time font size adopts automatically to screen resolution. After this it can always be tuned from Tools, Options, Reading Pane tab.
- Build 7070/7071 introduced a new functionality 'Snooze Until Later'. When an e-mail can or needs to be postponed until later, click the Snooze Until Later button on the Home tab of the Ribbon and select the Date/Time when the item needs to re-appear. The item will then be removed from the inbox and Active Mail folder. When time expires, the item is moved back into the inbox and Active Mail folder and placed on top of the list for maximum visibility. To control this functionality two new (virtual) NEO Pro folders are introduced: Snoozed Items (on Status tab and in Hot View) and Snooze elapsed Items (on Status tab). For further details see following KB article: http://www.emailorganizer.com/kb/T9010.htm#SnoozeUntilLater.
- For full details on all new features please see the What's New for this new version
Issues addressed and solved in build 7090/7091
- Clicking links in the Tray Pop-up window (for new e-mails) moved to wrong section in NEO Pro
- Mouse scrolling not working in File to Any Folder window is solved.
- Errors when importing saved layouts are now solved
- Various actions caused jumping focus when in Conversation View
- Unwanted collapsing of conversations in Conversation View has been mostly corrected
- Resizing the NEO Pro main window caused columns to minimize and not being properly restored
- Switching screens with different resolutions caused the NEO Pro columns to be wrongly sized
- Frequent assertion errors have been resolved
- Various windows now scale properly with changed NEO font size
- Several issues resolved coming from feedback on earlier beta release related to 'Snoozed Item' functionality.
- Snoozed Items not restored properly when coming from hibernation.
- Snooze Until Later commands not visible in Toolbar User Interface mode (as opposed to Ribbon mode)
Please note: this NEO Pro 7.1 build 7090/7091 is a beta release - please report back issues you are having with the new features listed above.
Additional information on this release
Click here for full details of what's new in v7.
Click here for full details of what's new in the last major release NEO Pro 6.
NEO Pro 7.0 release history (build 7xx0 for x86 (32 bit) Outlook / build 7xx1 for x64 (64 bit) Outlook)
NEO Pro 7.0 Build 701x (19 December 2015) - first release
- T1222 - What's New - NEO Pro 7.0 Build 701x (19 December 2016)
- T1224 - What's New - NEO Pro 7.0 Build 702x (12 February 2017)
- T1227 - What's New - NEO Pro 7.0 Build 704x (28 April 2017)
- T1229 - What's New - NEO Pro 7.1 Beta Build 705x (11 July 2017)
- T1230 - What's New - NEO Pro 7.1 Beta Build 707x (21 October 2017)
Last updated: 3 January 2018