What's New - NEO Pro 7.0 Build 7020 / 7021 - 12 February 2017
||Applies to NEO Pro 7.0
This describes the changes in the following release:
Version: 7.0 Build 7020 (x86 for 32 bit Outlook)
Version: 7.0 Build 7021 (x64 for 64 bit Outlook)
Released: 12 February 2017
For a listing of what is changed in this build version, please see
For what's new in NEO Pro 7 please see the What's New for this new version.
NEO Pro 7 introduces Btrieve 12:
Starting NEO Pro 7 Btrieve 12 will be used for NEO's catalog.
For more details on this please see the What's New for this new version.
What's new in this build 7020/7021:
- NEO Pro 7 didn't start with Outlook when configured as such under options.
- Installing NEO Pro 7 showed on some configurations an error causing the installer to apparently stall.
- Occasionally the Search pane was incorrectly scaled
- Reminder window for an expiring license was not properly scaled on hi-resolution screens.
- Some further improvements to layout issues for hi-resolution screens.
- Installer program not always correctly activated the Btrieve 12 interface file.
- Activating a NEO Pro 7 license not always authorized the Btrieve 12 license correctly.
- Activating or extending a subscription license not always handled properly the Btrieve 12 license.
- Various minor issues have been addressed
Additional information on this release
Click here for full details of what's new in v7.
Click here for full details of what's new in the last major release NEO Pro 6.
NEO Pro 7.0 release history (build 7xx0 for x86 (32 bit) Outlook / build 7xx1 for x64 (64 bit) Outlook)
NEO Pro 7.0 Build 701x (19 December 2015) - first release
- T1222 - What's New - NEO Pro 7.0 Build 701x (19 December 2016)
Last updated: 12 February 2017