What's New - NEO Pro 6.0
Build 609 (25 March 2016)
||Applies to NEO Pro 6.0
This describes the changes in the following release:
Version: 6.0 Build 609
Released: 25 March 2016
Release 6.0 Build 609 is an updated build to release 6.0.
For a listing of what is changed in this build version, please see
For what's new in NEO Pro 6 please see the What's New for this new version.
What's new in this build 609:
The following issues have been resolved:
- During install and/or repair of NEO Pro errors could show on writing/updating Btrieve registry keys.
- When copying text from the reading pane the frequent error 'Cannot open Clipboard' is solved.
- On some configurations there was inaccurate detection of the Operating System in use - this resulted in errors during closing NEO Pro and/or closing of the catalog.
- On some configurations NEO Pro couldn't run with Outlook in offline mode .
- On some configurations the error '‘Operating system currently not configured to run this application' is showing when installing/running NEO Pro. This is probably caused by mismatch in version of OLMAPI32.DLL. Normally NEO runs fine after clicking away the error. An uninstall/reinstall of Office mostly will clear this issue. The issue is under investigation.
Additional information on the release
Click here for more details of what's new in v6.
NEO Pro 6.0 release history
T1211 - What's New - NEO Pro 6.0 Build 605 (30 December 2015)
T1213 - What's New - NEO Pro 6.0 Build 607 (2 March 2016)
- NEO Pro 6.0 Build 603 (26 November 2015)
Last updated: 25 March 2016