What's New - NEO Find 1.06
Build 190 (29 April 2014)
||Applies to NEO Find
This describes the changes in the following release:
Version: 1.06 Build 190
Released: 29 April 2014
This is a minor build upgrade for NEO Find with a few improvements.
This new version can be installed over an earlier installed version of NEO Find - your license will remain valid.
This is a free update for licensed NEO Find users.
What's new in version 1.06 build 187/188/190
New Features / Improvements:
- NEO Find is now compatible with Outlook 2013 (32bits)
- NEO Find can now include multiple Outlook 2010/2013 email accounts within its catalog for a seamless view on all messages
- Clicking Outlook Options in NEO Find caused an error message - this now has been corrected.
- Auto-start of NEO Find by Outlook now also working for Outlook 2010/2013
- Automatic shutdown of NEO Find when closing Outlook now working in all configurations and also when closing Outlook using Alt+F4 or the 'X' in top-right corner.
- In Outlook view within NEO Find, the default message store now shows on top.
- NEO Find can now be activated using a Subscription License which is valid for all our products on all your systems.
- The Subscription License gives access to our new Advanced Affiliate Program enabling you to quickly earn back your subscription fees.
Subscription License and Advanced Affiliate Program
To purchase a Subscription License valid for all our products on all your system, click here.
NEO Find 1.06 can now be activated using a Subscription License next to a regular NEO Find license. A single Subscription License can be used on all our products on all your systems for only a small fee per month while giving acces to our new Advanced Affiliate Program. Click here for more information on Subscription Licenses and our new Advanced Affiliate Program allowing you to quickly earn back your subscription fees. When you subscription is renewed, your NEO Find subscription license will be extended automatically.
Last updated: 29 April 2014