What's New - NEO Pro 5.0
Build 540 (10 December 2010)
||Applies to NEO Pro 5.0
This describes the changes in the following release:
Version: 5.0 Build 540
Released: 10 December 2010
Release 5.0 Build 540 solves a few minor issues with NEO Pro 5.
For a full listing of what is included in this new version, please see the What's New.
When upgrading from NEO Pro 4 a rebuild of the catalog is needed before this version can be used: within NEO go to Application Button | Catalog | Rebuild Catalog.
This build solves a few minor issues with NEO Pro 5. See below for fixes in this build.
This latest build can be installed over an already installed version of NEO Pro 5.
If you are running NEO Pro 4 or NEO Pro 5 beta build 515 or before you will need to rebuild the catalog after upgrading to this version.
What's new in build 540:
The following issues have been addressed:
- A 'Delete' in Conversation View is now only deleting the selected message and not the entire conversation anymore.
- Changing message status (e.g. unread/read) could result in a changed sort order of messages.
- Virtual folder 'Today' was not always correctly updated when focused.
- Incoming messages moved by an Outlook rule where not updated correctly.
- Auto-changing status to 'Read' disabled when sorting on 'Unread' column.
- Improved conversation refresh for new items.
- Floating Point errors have been resolved.
- The occasional Assertion Failures when running in Conversation View have been resolved.
Additional information on the Beta release
Click here for a complete overview of what's new in NEO Pro 5.
NEO Pro 5.0 beta release history
- T1193 - What's New - NEO Pro 5.0 Beta Build 523 (11 October 2010)
- T1194 - What's New - NEO Pro 5.0 Beta Build 525 (30 October 2010)
- T1195 - What's New - NEO Pro 5.0 Build 528/530 (5 November 2010)
Last updated: 10 December 2010